Nov. 2005
Oct. 2005
Sep. 2005
Aug. 2005
Jul. 2005
Nov. 2009
Mon. Nov. 30, 2009
Awawa Attended It.
Finally, Awawa attended a shop battle of Battle Spirits. There are few shop battles for kids but I found out it at Disk Mate MIYAMAEDAIRA and we went there.
The result was that Awawa was defeated in the all of 4 battles. I thought it was difficult to win because boys are strong enough, but this time Awawa couldn't show his true ability either because of the first battle. O.K. Go in and win next time.
2009年11月30日(月)
あわわ参戦
 ついにあわわもバトルスピリッツの大会に出場。小学生以下の大会がほぼ無いけど、バトスピのサイトで探して、ディスクメイト宮前平店でやっているのを発見したので行くことに。
 結果は、前哨戦と合わせて4戦4敗。まあ小学生のお兄ちゃんたちも強いし元々難しいとは思っていたけど、初参戦で明らかに呑まれて実力を出せず。また次回がんばろうな。
Tue. Nov. 17, 2009
5 defeats in row
I attended a shop battle in Fire Ball Akihabara. The result was ... that I was defeated in all of the battles ;-(
The first opponent placed The Victory Stand of the Glory and summoned 2 The MobileFortress Castle-Golems that crashed my deck which was 29 cards left yet. The second opponent used Jugeki effect. I had Chivarly but in vain against Jugeki because all of the spirits which block the attack were gone. The third opponent summon The IceBeast Mam-Morl again... besides that he placed The Steel Forest and summoned The GreatAngelia Fanim so that I couldn't use many spirits effectively.
I played more 2 games against 2 opponents and was defeated. 5 defeats in row. Well, I didn't feel that the deck fits me perfectly yet. I have to use my deck deeply to win.
2009年11月17日(火)
5連敗
 ファイアーボール秋葉原店で月曜日に開催されているバトルスピリッツのショップバトルに参加。結果は…1回不戦勝しているけど対戦結果は0勝3敗(;_;)
 初戦は栄光の表彰台機動要塞キャッスルゴレムのコンボで、キャッスルゴレム2体に29枚残っていたデッキを一瞬で破壊され終了。次戦は呪撃デッキにうまくやられた感じ。呪撃だとスピリットがいなくなってしまうのでキャバルリーも意味無かった。3戦目はまた凍獣マンモールにやられたんだけど、加えて鋼葉の樹林天使長ファニムのコンボで数で押すこともできず。こうなっちゃったら完敗。
 上記以外にも早く終わった2ゲームは再戦してて、しかしそれも玉砕しているので5連敗。うーん、ちょっとでもデッキがしっくり来ていない状態だとこんなモンか。。。
Mon. Nov. 2, 2009
Core League
I participated Battle Sprits Core League. I have gotten High Ranker Pass if I made 3 wins, but I won only one game. O.K. I got 2 promotion cards.
The first opponent was a boy aged 5-7. He used Green cards and the deck was not shuffled well... He summoned 3 Matchras in 3 turns. I had only one card in my hand and there were 2 lives left. However, after I placed The Cursed Shrine and could draw cards, it was my pace. I summoned The Phantom Dragon Sheyron and Bottom Desuper and won by my pattern. Phew...
Next was a teenager. He used purple spirits the summon cost of which were 0 and The Historic Battlefield of the Cursed and Mach G. In my hands... there were The Phantom Dragon Sheyron! Oh, my... Nevertheless I used Silent Wall and Victory Fire and... but he was also great player for example he handled my Sha-Zoo very well. I was defeated completely. He seemed to get High Ranker Path becase He would win the next game. Congratulations.
As for me, I had to go to the long line end. I have to wait a long time...
The last game's opponent was an adult. He used White and Armor. I played in my pace at first. Howerver he summoned The Ice Beast Man-Morl! I place The Castle of Eternal Snow but he summoned The Iron Knight Yggdrasill soon. I couldn't use any effect of my cards to his spirits. I was panicked! He summoned The Giant Hero Titus at last and I was defeated. I could think I wait draw Titus but I couldn't do so in playing. I should attack more in hindsight.
By the way, you had to show Ranker Pass to participate this tourney but the Ranker Pass was not taken. So I can participate next torneys in Tokyo and Chiba. I'm thinking...
2009年11月2日(月)
本戦出場
 いよいよバトルスピリッツコアリーグ本戦に出場。3連勝すればハイランカーパスをゲットして、チャンピオンシップに進める。。。はずだったんだけど、1勝しかできず(;_;)まあプロモーションカードを2枚もらえたのでよしとしよう。
 初戦の相手は小学校低学年か未就学の男の子。緑でデッキが切られていない感じ(汗)。でもルールはしっかり把握していた。最初から3回のターンでマッチュラ3枚出されて、こちらは手札1枚ライフ残り2になり負け覚悟。でも呪われし神殿を場に出してドロー加速し始めてようやくこちらのペース。最終的には幻龍シェイロン悪魔デースペルを出して勝ちパターンで勝利。ふう~。
 次は男子高校生か中学生。紫速攻。召喚に必要なコストが0の紫スピリットを中心に千本槍の古戦場でドロー加速してマッハジーを新速召喚という感じかな。こちらは手札が…なんと幻龍シェイロン3枚!序盤に出せん。それでもサイレントウォールとかヴィクトリーファイアで何とか粘ったんだけど、相手にシャ・ズーをうまくかわされたり、プレイも相当上手だった。完敗。彼は次も勝ってハイランカーパスを手にしていたみたいだった。
 負けると敗者列の一番後ろに並ぶのか。。。敗者に厳しいシステム(^_^;
 最後の相手は大人の男性の方。白装甲。こちらは良い感じでドローもできていたんだけど結果から言うとノンビリし過ぎた。凍獣マン・モールを出されたのでこちらもすかさず千年雪の尖塔を出したんだけど次に鉄騎皇イグドラシル出されてパニック状態。こっちは相手スピリットのコアを操作して通過アタックするデッキなので、装甲に紫をつけられると終わってしまう。それでも粘って英雄巨人タイタスを待てばよかったんだろうけど、プレイ中はそこまで頭まわらず。しかも逆に最後は相手にタイタスを出されて終了。結果論だけど序盤に速攻する必要がありました。
 今回の本戦はランカーパスが必須だったんだけど、ランカーパスは回収しないのね。ということはまた出場できるのかな。まだ関東で開催される大会がいくつかあるんだよな。。。もちょっと工夫して出るべきか。。。
hr
since 1998/04/19
Copyright (C) 1998- Blue Fountain All Rights Reserved