Nov. 2005
Oct. 2005
Sep. 2005
Aug. 2005
Jul. 2005
Mar. 2007
Tue. Mar. 27, 2007
PASMO
The PASMO was delivered which I ordered before.
I transfered the commuter pass of mine into PASMO at the first time to a station since I got it. It can do with SUICA but it was still convenient.
However, PASSNET is nonrepayable and nonchargable into PASMO. I can't believe it. Plus auto charging is convenient but there are few kinds of credit cards. I wanted to get a credit card so I did but you don't usually want to get a new one. It's bad, I'm afraid.
I'd like to change the topic into tha game on last Saturday. Maki scored a goal. That was good, very good. I was surprised because Maki and Hanyu played the game Nabisuko Cup of the next day's. Chiba's players were very energetic!!
2007年3月27日(火)
パスモ
 申し込んでいたパスモが来ました!
 早速定期を移し変え。既にSUICAではできたことなので今更感バリバリだけど、良いね、やっぱり便利。
 でもパスネットの残金って払い戻しもできなければチャージもできない。結構ありえないと思うけどね。切符が払い戻しできるなら切符買って全部払い戻せば良いのか!?あとオートチャージ機能は便利だけど、使えるカードが制限され過ぎてるね。たまたま俺はクレカが欲しかったので良いタイミングだったけど、ねむねむはそのせいで作る気無くなってるし。機会損失だと思うんだがなー。イマイチだね。
 話は変わって土曜日の日本代表。巻が得点しましたな。良かった良かった。羽生も巻も翌日のナビスコカップに出ててびっくり。千葉の選手はタフだね。。。
Thu. Mar. 22, 2007
Is That MAKI?
MAKI was elected as Japanese Soccer National Team again. Some newspapers said that he was elected because he had played well in the last game. Was it well that he didn't get any goals but other team mates did many? Do you forget that you were one of the best Japanese players who got many points in the first half of last year.
I'm afraid that he intended to play with getting no goals recently. Don't become like YANAGISAWA who was one of the former Japanese Soccer National Team players. I could say that he was also one of good players but I disliked him because he didn't shoot even when he could. I think now he might decide not to shoot because we couldn't understand that there were a lot of tasks for FWs which was not to get goals. However, even if so, if you can get a goal, YOU should get a gloal, I hope.
I think that MAKI shouldn't be elected even if I'm a JEF supporter, however, since he was elected, he should do his best job.
2007年3月22日(木)
巻らしさ?
 日本代表に巻選手が追加召集された。「巻選手らしさ」を発揮して呼ばれたらしいけど、自分は得点を取らずまわりが大量得点することが「らしさ」なのだろうか?昨年のドイツワールドカップ代表に選ばれる直前くらいまでは得点王の日本人トップを争っていたことを忘れていないかい?
 どうも最近は点を取らないことにこだわっているような。。。元日本代表の柳沢選手と同じ道を歩まないで欲しい。彼も非常に良い選手と思うけど、シュートを打つべきところで打たないのが気に入らない。今思うと、それも意地になっていたのかも知れない。点を取るところではきっちり自分で取って欲しい。
 ジェフファンとしても今回は追加召集されない方が良かったと思うが、呼ばれたからにはきっちり仕事をして欲しい。
Sun. Mar. 18, 2007
NADESHIKO Japan and La La Port Yokohama
Congratulations!
NADESHIKO Japan, which is the name for Japanese Women's National Soccer Team, eventually won the play-offs against Mexico. Very good! I've prefered it to the ohter categories because they showed their best every time I watched, especially running.
So anyway, I'll be able to have watched it in the Women's World Cup 2007 in China.
By the way, I went to a mall La La Port Yokohama yesterday. That an A|X (Armani Exchange) store was there moved me to go there, which has been one of my favorite name brands for clothing and had never been in Japan until last Thursday, when the mall opened. I saw that the store had a lot of same stuff of stores in America such as the layout, the rate of items for men and women and the counter. The prices were a little higher than in America but still moderate for me. That's good. I thought I would come often there.
As for the mall, I liked many things there such that it had a lot of stores, which were located like malls in America, that you could enjoy watching quite a lot of clothes and many other things, that you could park cars cheaper than usual in Japan even if you parked for a long time. I wondered if the bookstore and the store for appliance had more room.
2007年3月18日(日)
なでしこジャパンとららぽーと横浜
 なでしこジャパンおめでとう!
 メキシコとのプレーオフに勝って今年中国で開催される女子W杯についに出場決定!5大会連続というのもすごい。なでしこジャパンは選手たちが毎回一生懸命走るので、正直言って他のカテゴリーより好感が持てますな。女子W杯も応援するぞー。
 話は全然変わりますが、ららぽーと横浜という数日前の木曜日にオープンしたばかりのショッピングモールに行ってきました。私の好きなA|X(アルマーニエクスチェンジ)がついに日本初上陸!!!しかも結構近くに!
 これで海外に行かなくても買えるのが嬉しいw
 このショッピングモールはアメリカにあるなんとかスクエアみたいな雰囲気で、非常に多くの店が並んでいて嬉しい。駐車場も安いし長居できる。まあ広すぎて子供づれだと見るのも結構大変だけど。それと本屋と家電量販店がそれほど大きくないのはちょっと残念かな。それでもかなり気に入ったのでしばらく通うかも。
Sun. Mar. 11, 2007
a Nightmare for 4 minutes
It was a nightmare, the four-minute period. JEF had conceded no less than three goals for no more than four minutes in the game yesterday. How could they do it?
JEF is at the very bottom right now. It's too early to refer the rankings anyway. I need a win as early as possible.
2007年3月11日(日)
魔の4分間
もう最悪。4分で3点献上って、、、JEFの悪い癖が昨日のゲームで爆発した感じ。
これで最下位。もちろんまだ順位云々言う時期じゃないけど、とにかくまず、1勝!
Sat. Mar. 10, 2007
The J-League began
Began again in this year J-League.
I'm afraid for JEF this year. If a team does not go well, like Cerezo of last year or Verdy of two years ago, the team will be demoted easily. When JEF was naturally lower, JEF could bring most of her ability at the last period of the season. However, because it hasn't occured for many seasons, she might be easily demoted if ever the thought it can't be true remains in her mind.
And besise JEF lost the first game. I'm very afraid for ...
2007年3月10日(土)
Jリーグ開幕
今シーズンも開幕しました、Jリーグ。
JEF、今年はヤバイ。昨年のセレッソやその前のヴェルディーのように、落ちると思われていないチームが下位に低迷するとあっさりいってしまう。JEFも降格争いの常連だった頃は、それが当然だという感覚で最後の最後で踏ん張ることができたけど、今年そうなると久しぶりで、こんなハズじゃ。。。という思いが残っていたりするとあっさり降格してしまう。
初戦敗退したしね。不安だ。。。
Fri. Mar. 9, 2007
the Road Construction in the Financial Year End
You can feel the Fiscal Year End when you see road constructions.
That's weird! They are done because the country think she won't be able to spend as mush money as the budget she decided before, aren't they? If they aren't needed, she should not be done.
If she thinks she needs them, she must decide schedule to do so. That's also better for the contract companies.
2007年3月9日(金)
年度末の道路工事
道路工事が多くなって来たら年度末を感じるよね。
ってゆーか、これって予算余ったから入れてるんだよね?税金の無駄遣いだと思うんだけど。不要だったら翌年に繰り越せば良いのに。
必要ならもっと計画的にやればよろし。その方が請負会社だって良いだろうし。
Thu. Mar. 8, 2007
recuperated
I recuperated from a cold at last.
Though I had had a terrible headache because of sleeping too much, it was also recuperated after I worked. My head seems to prefer working to sleeping ;-p
2007年3月8日(木)
やっと復活
やっと風邪から復活しました。
寝過ぎで頭痛がひどくて、それも仕事していたら収まりました。俺の頭は寝てるより仕事が好きらしいね(;_;)
Thu. Mar. 1, 2007
lock
My house's lock couldn't be opened. If there had been no person in my house, I could have never entered ;-(
It seems that something is transformed and the lock become improper when it is very cold... I knew that a few days ago, it couldn't be completely opened today.
The electric door is good but...;-(
I hope it will work because of comming spring, nevertheless, it will have to be repared by next winter.
2007年3月1日(木)
家の鍵が開かなかった。。。中に人がいなかったら帰れなかった(-_-;
どうやら寒くなるとどこかが変形して、鍵のギミックがズレるみたい。。。ちょっと前から怪しかったんだけど、今日は完全に駄目だった。
電動の自動施錠も意外なところに落とし穴が(;_;)
もうすぐ春なので大丈夫そうな希望的観測だけど、来年までには修理してもらわないと。
hr
since 1998/04/19
Copyright (C) 1998- Blue Fountain All Rights Reserved