Nov. 2005
Oct. 2005
Sep. 2005
Aug. 2005
Jul. 2005
Feb. 2007
Sun. Feb. 25, 2007
GeForce 8800 GTX
Since the CRT monitor of my PC mainly used was broken, I bought a LCD at last!
It was latest model and so I hoped the resolution became higher!! ... however, I saw a blur letter. It seemed to be worse ;-(
Although I didn't know the real reason, I was afraid that CRTs wasn't worse if they connected via D-SUB because both are analog ones.
Of course I would connect it via DVI but the PC could use only D-SUB. So we had no alternatives but to buy GeForce 8800 GTX!!! ...really?(lol)
It's very good, very beautiful. Viva DVI connection. Even though the resolution is increased, we can read the letters clearly. Are there a lot of people watching LCD via D-SUB? If so they are waste something.
However..., 8800 seems to be a little too early for us. I would buy all the parts for Windows Vista in this spring, and I bought the 8800 as one of them. I don't know the reason, the capasity of power source isn't enough or there is no drivers for Windows 2000, some 3D applications which were attached with 8800 can't work well. My PC was frozen many times. I'd never pushed the reset button for a while.
Because of that, we can't use the 8800 talent fully. I really waste the treasure ;-(
2007年2月25日(日)
GeForce 8800 GTX
メインPCを繋いでいたCRTモニターが壊れたので、ついにワイド液晶モニターを購入!
最新版だし解像度アップも期待!!、、、してたんだけど、なんだか文字がぼやける。。。むしろ前より駄目になった感じ(>_<)
D-SUB接続だとCRTの方がマシってことかも。詳しく知らないけどやっぱりアナログ同士だからかな?
もちろんDVIで繋ぐつもりだったんだけど、今のPCはD-SUBしか出力が無いっぽいので、しかたがないので今回のついでにGeForce8800GTXを購入!!!あ、いや、どっちがついでなんだか(^_^;
いやあ、美しいね。DVI接続すばらしいっす。解像度を上げて表示文字が小さくなったハズなのにハッキリ読める。液晶モニターでもそのままD-SUB経由で接続している人も多いのかな?としたらあまりにももったいない。
ただね、、、うちは8800は早すぎたかも。そもそもVistaに合わせて春くらいに全パーツ買い換えようとしていたのを先取り購入したんだけど、電源容量が足りないのか、Windows2000対応ドライバーが無いからなのか、原因はわからんけど、付属ソフトで3D描画させるとぽこぽこ落ちる。リセットボタンなんて久しぶりに押したよ(>_<)
なので8800をフル回転させるような使い方ができない。まったくもって宝の持ち腐れだ。。。(;_;)
Sat. Feb. 24, 2007
McDonald's to take out
I bought a McDonald's morning combo as to take out because I came to work early morning. Although I said so, it passed 7 o'clock and the rush hour had already begun :-p
Go back to the main issue. The coffee was put in a bag without any support stuff, it inclined and was spilled out as I inferred. However when I ordered in another shop, I think, a support stuff was put there... Does it only happen in our building because THE McDonald's is bosh?
2007年2月24日(土)
持ち帰り朝マック
早朝出勤で朝マック。まあ早朝っつっても7時は過ぎてて、既にラッシュアワーなんだが(^_^;
んで朝マック。コーヒーってそのまま袋に入れられちゃったんだけど、案の定倒れてこぼれちまったっす。以前別の場所で持ち帰りを頼んだときは、倒れるのを防止するものが入っていたと思うんだけど、うちのビルのマックが駄目だから無かったのかな?
Thu. Feb. 22, 2007
Chicken Pox
Awawa had chicken pox. Although that I'll have to have took some days off is a little bother (and my work won't be reduced), it's good because I think the younger the better, if you cannot avoid to have it.
2007年2月22日(木)
水疱瘡
あわわが水疱瘡(みずぼうそう)。看病のため数日休まなければならなくなったのは面倒だけど(仕事減るわけじゃ無いし)、小さいうちにやっておいた方が良いと思うので良かったかと。
水疱瘡は英語で Chicken Pox って言うんだね。poxがポツポツが出る病気っぽい。
Tue. Feb. 13, 2007
D-Terminal Cable for Wii is not so...
I bought a D-Terminal cable and connected it.
However... I can't differentiate the picture quality from the composite one. With PS2, I was unhappy the composite picture quality and was happy after changing S-Terminal cable. I may be able to say Wii's composite picture quality is enough.
By the way, what I really expected the D-Terminal cable was that the TV setting would have been changed automatically by an aspect ratio information via the D-Terminal cable. It didn't work even when I set the 16:9 mode. It seemed that the information wasn't sent. That's too bad as one of the newest game consoles...
It might be a mistake to buy D-Terminal cable... ;-(
2007年2月13日(火)
Wii用D端子いまいち
Wii用のD端子ケーブルを購入して早速接続。
…うーん、コンポジットからの変更なのに画質の変化がわからない。。。PS2はコンポジットに不満があってS端子にした時はかなり嬉しかったんだけど、逆に言えばWiiはコンポジットで十分綺麗ということか。
ただD端子ケーブルに期待していたのは、アスペクト比情報によって自動的にワイドに切り替わって欲しかったんだよね。しかし16:9に設定しても変わらない。アスペクト比情報は送っていないようですな。最新ゲーム機でそれはないだろ。。。
D端子ケーブル購入は失敗だったかも(;_;)
Sat. Feb. 10, 2007
National Language Aptitude
For exsample, after you are let to read a sad poem, if there is a question with what emotion the author wrote it,,, the right answer is, you know, "sad". However I answer "unclear" because the fact can't be understood without seeing the auther writing it. Of course my answer got no point.
Nevertheless, I'm not doing play of words. Actually I know someone who said that the happyer she was, the sadder poem she could write. I remember that my such answer bemused a teacher in my junior high school national language class.
Even if so, it might be right as an engineer. When a TV shows nothing, 'TV is broken' can be a right answer for national language, but engineers should think every possibilities such as that the power might be off, the aerial might be breaking.
So engineers are bad at national langugage. I understand the reason why I was struggle it. No, I wasn't struggle, only the point of the tests were low.... that looks like mere excuse:p
By the way there are some people who are engineer and can get hight score of national language. They may think all possibilities but can choose 'right' answer the question maker is expecting.
I'd like to be so.
2007年2月10日(土)
国語力
 例えば悲しい詩を読まされ、作者はどういう感情でこれを書いたのか、という国語の問題があったとして、、、たぶん正解は「悲しみ」だよね。でも私は「不明」と解答する。だって本当のところは見てみないとわからないから。もちろんそれじゃ0点なんだけど。
 実はこれは詭弁ではなくて、実際、楽しいときほど悲しい詩が書ける、と言っていたプロフェッショナルを知っている。そういえば中学校の授業だったかで指された際にそんな回答をして、国語の先生にあきれられたのを思い出した(笑)。
 たぶん、このようにすべての可能性を追い求めるのは、技術者的な考えとして正しいと思う。例えば、テレビが写らないという理由でテレビが壊れたとするのは国語的には正解かも知れないけど、電源が入っていないとか、アンテナ線が切れたとか、技術者ならすべての可能性を考えるべきでしょう。
 だから技術者は国語の点が低いんじゃないだろうか。この年になってようやく国語が苦手だった理由がわかった。苦手だったんじゃなくて、点数が低かっただけだったのサ。…って、どう見ても単なる言い訳か(汗)。
 ちなみに技術者としても優秀で国語の点が高い人もいると思うけど、彼らはおそらくすべての可能性を考えつつも、その中から問題作成者が期待しているであろう答えを推測できる人なんだと思う。
 そうありたいものですな。
hr
since 1998/04/19
Copyright (C) 1998- Blue Fountain All Rights Reserved