Nov. 2005
Oct. 2005
Sep. 2005
Aug. 2005
Jul. 2005
Sep. 2005
Wed. Sep. 28, 2005
Daisuke Suzuki
Daisuke Suzuki was diagonally in front of me in the last train home. Do you say who he is?:-p
He is a professional Shogi player. Shogi is Japanese chess. I'd say Furibisha-Anaguma is the strong tactic of him.
2005年9月28日(水)
鈴木大介さん
 帰りの終電で鈴木大介さんが右斜め前に。…って誰?って感じですが(^_^;
 将棋のプロ棋士で、私には振り飛車穴熊のイメージのある方ですね。
Sun. Sep. 25, 2005
Hernia of Intervertebral Disk
Two or three years ago, I had backache because of continual overnight desk working. The symptom was that I felt strange at my back but actually I felt ache at my leg. When I went to hospital, the doctor said it was slight hernia of intervertebral disk. He also said that it wouldn't get worse if I strengthened my abdominal and back muscles. Indeed, it has been no longer of a bother.
After a few years I felt it again today... The yesterday's baseball was bad? I had never played for one year. However I feel strange from back to feet this time ;-(
I think about it again, my weight is gained and I seldom strenghen muscles recently, so... it must be my fault.
2005年9月25日(日)
椎間板ヘルニア
 2~3年前、徹夜続きだった際に痛めてしまった腰。症状としては腰に違和感を感じるものの、実際には足が痺れるという症状。病院へ行ったところ軽い椎間板ヘルニアとのことで、腹筋と背筋を鍛えれば悪化はしないとのことで、実際それで全然問題なくなっていた。
 本日、久しぶりに再発してしまった…。昨日の野球がやばかったかな。野球は1年ぶりだったし。しっかし今回は足先まで違和感がある…(;_;)
 考えてみたら、体重は増えているし、筋トレは最近サボり気味だし、まあ、、、こういうのを自業自得っていうのかも(>_<)
Fri. Sep. 23, 2005
a surprise win
In the early morning, I woke up at 4:30 and went to Ohmiya in order to play a baseball game as the first match of the tournament our team takes part in once a year.
It is the team of the company I work for and takes part in the tournament every years, we've never won for a few years. Plus we've heard that the opponent was so strong that we couldn't win and we were supposed to lose but ... we won :-p
Next game will be held on 10/1. Since our industory's people are very busy this time of year, it might be impossible to get togather plenty members. We knew it but we were in complete seriousness during the game... I AM also busy, what should I do...
In addition to that, Ohmiya is so faraway that it takes many hours to get only there and back. Today I took one hour and a half to get there in the early morning, and more than three hours to get back. Ouch...
2005年9月23日(金)
嬉しい(?)誤算
 まだ外が暗い中、朝4:30起きで大宮まで。今日は年に一回参加している野球トーナメントの一回戦なのだ。
 会社のチームで同じ大会にずっと出ているんだけど、ここのところ数年間は緒戦敗退続きで、今日はしかも相手が強いとのことだったので負ける気バリバリで試合に行ったのだが、、、勝っちまった(^_^;
 トーナメントの次の試合は10/1に決定。この業界はこの時期が忙しいというのもあって、メンバーが揃わん。わかっていてもやっている時は真剣だからねえ~。…ってゆーか、俺も忙しいんだけど、どうしよう…。
 しかも大宮だから行って帰るだけですごい時間かかるし。今日も行きは早朝だから1時間半だったけど帰りは3時間以上かかったし。むー
Sun. Sep. 18, 2005
Hide at Bolton
In this season, Hide (Hidetoshi Nakata, a Japanese soccer player) started at last. He played well at his first team game as always, is it continued this season? I heard he's been saying that he wants to go Premium league in England, It's good. I'd like him to raise the pitch so that Japanese National Team will be able to go well at the World Cup in next year!
Shunsuke (Nakamura) is also good I heard. It's them to improve the national team to higher level. Anyway, I'm warried about Ina (Inamoto) not to be good recently. I'm warried about Sinji (Ono), who is beeing injured, too.
From my opinion, I wish Abe (at JEF) were joining to national team. Many good volantes are in Japanese national team but ...
2005年9月18日(日)
ヒデ@ボルトン
 今シーズン、ようやく始動したヒデ(中田英寿選手)。初ゲームで良いプレーをするのはいつもだと思うけど、今年は続くだろうか。プレミアは以前から行きたいと言っていたようだし、日本代表と来年のワールドカップのためにも調子を上げていって欲しいものです。
 俊輔(中村俊輔選手)も良い感じみたいだし、ヒデと俊輔がうまく機能してこそ日本代表は更に上を目指せると思うし。それにしても最近はイナ(稲本選手)が調子悪いのが気になるな…。シンジ(小野選手)も復活して欲しい。
 個人的にはアベチャン(JEF阿部勇樹選手)にも食い込んで欲しいんだけどね。ボランチは層が厚いからなあ…
Tue. Sep. 13, 2005
Tokyo Game Show
I didn't know why many foreigners come to Japan this week..., I know now, Tokyo Game Show will be held this week end! I won't be able to go there, I forgot it :-p
As for me, because I've been tring to speak English whenever it's possible, I enjoy this time oppotunities. However foreigners who come to Japan often speak Japanese or understand the English that Japanese say at least, so it might not go for practice. For example, the greetings are often spoken in Japanese language...
2005年9月13日(火)
東京ゲームショー
 今週は何故か海外からのお客様がたくさんいらしているなあ…と思ったら、今週末が東京ゲームショウだったんすね。今年は行ける状況じゃないし、ちとうっかり^^;
 私にとっては、英語で話せるチャンスにはなるべく英語で話そうとしているので良い機会が増えて嬉しい。ただ日本に来るような人は日本語ペラペラだったり、日本人の英語を理解してくれたりするので、あんまり練習にはならないかも。つか挨拶が日本語だったりするし(^_^;
Sun. Sep. 11, 2005
Regular Expression
I've been programming CGIs as hobby with C-language, it's to handle character strings that is more complicated than with PHP, PERL or even JAVA. Although I build up many functions for CGIs as my library, Regular Expression is a little too hard to create. However I thought I'd be able to program it if it parses the expression and it creates automaton. I've been programming for several days and at last! Due to that I'll be able to program CGIs easier tha before :-)
Many people maybe say 'You can use finished thing for free from the internet!', I knew it! I could program it because as hobby. I'd enjoy it!
If it were as job, certainly, I couldn't program from scratch :-p
Nevertheless, I can knew as actual feeling that which expressions are hard to drive for example, I acquired some great skills. Plus that program includes the pattern-matchings and the back-tracks so I think it's like Prolog which is a programming language I love.
Prolog is very interesting programming language for me. I'd like to introduce it on this site someday!
2005年9月11日(日)
正規表現
 ずっとC言語で趣味cgiプログラムしてるわけだけど、やっぱりphpやperl、あるいはjavaと比べても不便なのが文字列操作。かなりの部分はライブラリとして蓄積してるんだけど、正規表現が少しハードルが高くてちょっと二の足を踏んでいたんだよね~。でも少し考えて、本気で構文解析してオートマトン作ればできそうだな~、と思いついてから色々やってようやく完成!これでcgi製作が大分楽になるな~(^_^)
 思いっきり、んなモン有り物使えばいージャン!って声が聞こえてきそうだけど、いいの!趣味だからこそ自分で作れるわけで、それを楽しまないとネ。
 確かに業務だったら作れないだろうな~(^_^;
 でもどんな式を書いたら検索が重いかとか、そういうのが実感として理解できたので、収穫は実際大きかった。あとはパターンマッチ&バックトラックというプログラムなので、私の好きな言語Prologに近い感じがした。
 Prologはすごく楽しいプログラミング言語なので、いつかここでも紹介したいんだけどね~(^_^)
hr
since 1998/04/19
Copyright (C) 1998- Blue Fountain All Rights Reserved