Nov. 2005
Oct. 2005
Sep. 2005
Aug. 2005
Jul. 2005
Aug. 2005
Sun. Aug. 28, 2005
_cAfee Fire Wall
Nemnem and Awawa seem to be better finally. Awawa still has a slight feve but he's already become energetic more than enough. The other way around I've had it as I was afraid, it becomes very tough for me ;-(
Though it is it becomes easier , so I turned on the PC, then _cAfee was updated. It's sometimes occured but this time it didn't updated only pattern files but also some programs. PC was rebooted as it required..., I didn't know why but the cygwin's httpd didn't work after rebooted ;-( And besides, the httpd worked as a cause of CPU 100% trouble. And to make matters worse, the process couldn't be killed. Er...
Because it seemed becase of firewall, I changed some configuration. First, since I tried to disable FW then http access seemed to be changed, I reboot the PC... but it didn't work. Why? Gee! It was impossible that FW was enabled ! Don't set back from "disable" into "enable" due to a mere rebooting!Why so...
After that, I tried to set accurately such as permitting some applications, opening some ports. But still it didn't work. Next I changed the security level into lowest one, but still still it didn't work. uh Nothing works!
I couldn't think any more, I uninstalled it. I thought again from the beginning, our home LAN has been protected by a router, so we haven't needed the personal fire wall. It isn't good a little because it could protect the PC from some viruses as Torojan horse, but I hope the _cAfee's anti virus software, which is still installed, DOES work!
2005年8月28日(日)
○カフィーファイアーウォール
 ねむねむとあわわ、ようやく復活したみたい。あわわはまだ微熱はあるけど既に元気あり過ぎ。逆に私がやっぱりもらってしまったので、大変なことに(;_;)
 さて、落ち着いたので久しぶりにPCを起動したところ、○カフィーの更新がかかった。めずらしいことでは無いけど今回はパターンファイルだけじゃなくてプログラムも変更になったらしい。PC再起動してみると…、なんかcygwinのhttpdが動かなくなってしまった(;_;)しかもこのhttpdがCPU100%の状態の原因を作っているみたいで、更に悪いことにプロセス切ろうにも切れない。おいおい…。
 ファイアーウォールの問題っぽいので、設定を色々いじってみた。とりあえずFWを一度外して試したところhttpアクセスの反応が変わったのでうまくいったと思って再起動してみると…うまくいかない(?_?)。あー!ふざけたことにイネーブルに戻ってる。ディスエーブル設定を再起動でイネーブルに戻すなー!ったく。結局まともに設定することにして、アプリケーション許可、ポートも開いたんだけどやっぱりうまくいかない。イネーブルのままセキュリティレベルを最低にしてもうまくいかない。って全然ダメジャン!
 もうどうでも良いので、アンインストールすることに。そもそも家庭内はルーター入れてて保護されているのでパーソナルファイアーウォールってあまり意味無いし。まあトロイの木馬系のウイルスには有効なんでちょっと残念だけど、ウイルス駆除ソフトは生きているので充分でしょう。…とムリヤリ納得。
Wed. Aug. 24, 2005
Nemnem and Awawa have come down
Awawa caught a cold, and Nemnem caught it. It's true that parents easily catch their child's cold. I have to take care not to catch it, before that, because both of my family came down, I left work early today. I won't be able to go to work tomorrow from the looks of it.
I heard that children would catch cold after they went to nurserys from seniors as parents. Even Awawa, whose main characteristic was energy, came down, so COLD was terrible. By the way, is this a mere cold by which Awawa's fever went up to 39 degrees Celsius? He got some medicine, which have seemed not to work...
2005年8月24日(水)
ねむねむ&あわわダウン
 あわわが風邪ひいて、そのままねむねむにうつったらしい。親子はうつり易いというのは本当だね。私も気をつけないといけないんだけど、それよりも、二人ともダウンしてしまったので今日は早退。この様子だと明日も休むことになりそう。
 保育園に行き出すと病気をするようになるとは子育ての先輩方から良く聞いていたけど、あの元気が売りのあわわもダウンとは風邪恐るべし。というか39度まで上がるのって単なる風邪かな?薬もらっても全然効いて無いように見えるんだが…
Mon. Aug. 15, 2005
class reunion
Yesterday, I attend my high school's class reunion.
The party whose object people are all of those who graduated same year has never been held since the graduation. A lot of people (I heard 100 people) gathered. Teachers also came there, especially the all teachers who were in charge of my classes came there, and friends also, we warmed up each other. We had a big party!
Yeah! I had fun very much:-)
It was a stand-up meal party but we didn't have a stand-up meal but stand-up talk. I thank the dishes is too much to eat up. In order to talk in several hours for long years, we had to talk rather than to eat or to drink. Because of that, I thank more than half participant attended to the after-party. I heard it would be held after-after-party until morning the day after yesterday. I'd like to attend it but I should stay my family home so I came home at that time;-(
I remembered more people than I had thought. But I didn't remenber more than 90% people without nameplate. Don't say that you can't remember many people WITH nameplate!
I can't tell the feeling but I had fun as if we had been high school students.
I'm afraid that volunteer party organizers had been being so hard to prepare for everything including after-partys. I couldn't say enough appreciate for that but... I thanked you for offering a great party! Thank you very much. Thank you.
2005年8月15日(月)
同期会
 昨日、高校の時の同期会が行われた。
 同期全員が対象の会は卒業式の日以来初めてで、100人だったらしいけどすごい大勢集まっていた。先生も、私がいたクラスを担任してくださった方は全員お見えになり、かつての仲間とも盛り上がりつつ、盛大に行われた。
 いやあ、楽しかった(^_^)
 立食形式だったんだけど、立食というか立ち話してた感じ。料理は余りまくってたような気が。卒業から今までの間の話を数時間に収めるわけだから、そりゃ話し足りないよね。というわけで2次会も半分以上が参加していたんじゃないだろうか。3次会は朝までということで、参加したかったんだけど実家に泊めてもらう身だったのでさすがに帰る事に(;_;)
 しかし卒業後こんなに経つのに結構覚えているモンだね。とは言え名札が無いとわからない人が9割以上。顔は見たことあるけど、ってね。あ、いや、名札があっても思い出せない人もいっぱいいたけど(^_^;
 なんとも表現し辛いけど、とにかく高校の時に戻った感じで楽しかった。
 有志でやってくださった幹事の方々は、各種セッティングに、参加呼びかけ、各種準備等々大変だったと思う。2次会や3次会の手配もしていたし、本当に感謝してもしきれないくらい。楽しい場を提供していただいてありがとうございます!!
Sat. Aug. 13, 2005
Ganesha
Almost all the pages have the footer now. It looks like good. There also is a description for COPYRIGHT. It looks like the real thing, dosen't it?
By the way, I went to the soup curry restaurant called Ganesha, which K, who I once introduced to Magic Spice, had let me know. It's a little hard to get there because it takes about 1 hour from the company I work for. But like I expected, the meal was delicious. The restaurant's homepage said this was CHILD of Ajanta, yeah, its taste was just like Ajanta's. Great.
As I heard Ganesha's master, the Ajanta's master, who is famous as an old Hickory, commes and checks the taste. Ganesha's master said he just came last week! Ganesha's master said that he is scared of him. But because of it, I could have a good soup curry from the old established restaurant. The restaurant has been opened for almost 3 years. Ouch, I should have known earlier. I didn't know why but maybe because the restaurant was built underground, it was nearly empty when I arrived there. Does this restaurant have any promotion? I think it can do better...
2005年8月13日(土)
ガネー舎
 ほとんどのページにフッターをつけてちょっと良い感じに。コピーライト表記もあるし、結構本格的でしょ?
 ちなみに全然別件でしかも昨日の話だけど、以前マジスパに連れて行ったKさんに逆に教えてもらった新橋のスープカレー屋ガネー舎に、ふらっと行くことに。職場からだと往復で1時間かかる厳しさがあるけど、期待通り美味かった。ホームページにはアジャンタの直系と書いてあったのでどうかなと思ったんだけど、いやあ、まさに老舗アジャンタの味。美味い。深みがある。
 オヤジさんに話を聞いたら、あのガンコで有名なアジャンタのオヤジさんが先週も来て味をチェックしていたとのこと。オヤジ曰く、やはり怖い、と。でもそのおかげで美味しいスープカレー派閥(?)の1つがここでも食べられる。3年近く前からあったそうなので、しまったなあ。もっと早く知っておけばよかったよ~。それにしても店は怪しい場所にあるためか私が行った時はガラガラだった。宣伝とかしてるのかなあ。う~ん、勿体無いなあ…。
Fri. Aug. 12, 2005
ABOUT THIS SITE
I created "about this site" at last :-)
At this moment, I put a footer on the toppage only. If it works well, I'll put it the other pages. I'm glad that this site is getting in earnest :-)
But still you are annoyed with IE's bug. Why margin-top doesn't work at that point? I had to put a dummy box. It was too much of a bother. Besides I've no idea why bold font is displayed even if each <li> element is closed! I did nothing for the latter one because it's too much of a bother to look for the way to circumvent. Please brows with Netscape, FireFox or so on.
2005年8月12日(金)
このサイトについて
 「このサイトについて」を作成しました~(^_^)
 とりあえずトップページだけフッターも配置。安定したら他の場所にも配置予定。だんだん本格的になってきて嬉しいっす(^_^)
 それにしても IE のバグには悩まされるね。なんでここで margin-top が効かない? ダミーのボックスを作るハメになっちまった。もう、面倒な…。あと<li>エレメント(タグ)についても、ちゃんと閉じてるのにずっと太字になったままジャン。こちらは回避方法探すのが面倒なのでそのまま。皆さん Netscape や firefox 等で見てくださいまし。

hr
since 1998/04/19
Copyright (C) 1998- Blue Fountain All Rights Reserved