Nov. 2005
Oct. 2005
Sep. 2005
Aug. 2005
Jul. 2005
Jul. 2005
Sun. Jul. 31, 2005
FEED Validator
Mixi's friend GrayOgre-san wrote a good news to BBS. There seems to be RSS FEED's Validator site, which is to say a site to check out wheather RSS description is correct or not. Before that, I could heard GrayOgre-san's voice... "Look for the help at least!". I'm sorry;-(
I read the help at least, thanks to direct link I could access there. It is the FEED Validator:-) I wasted little time to input the URL and started checking out. Hmm... it said Name wasn't known, well... oh what? Ouch! I input the wrong URL. I input again and this time around...
To conclude, as GrayOgre-san had written it (of course), it was MIME type's issue the web server set. I guess the POS.TO NET do nothing about .rdf. It was addressed as text/plain and us-ascii. If it was ever addressed as us-ascii, the site including multi-byte character is invalid because of many uncertainty things. As MultiViews I wrote before, POS.TO NET's setting is plain. But we can overwrite .htaccess so there is no problem of cource. I chose here due to that:-)
Confguration I add to .htaccess is, because it seems to be bothering, directly I dicided to write as follows:
AddType "text/xml; charset=UTF-8" rdf xml
Actually I wrote once as follows:
AddType "text/xml" rdf xml
even if so, us-ascii seemed to be returned yet, then the configuration
AddDefaultCharset us-ascii
is in some place. I don't want it:-(
I rewroten single-byte code title to multi-byte in Japanese site. It worked I think because it was displayed well in mixi. good:-)
*At first I set "text/xml" because the site allowed it. But GrayOgre-san let me know that the correct mime-type was "application/rss+xml". Indeed I set so for html file and I changed the line of .htaccess by using "application/rss+xml". Thank you so much GreyOgre-san!
2005年7月31日(日)
FEED Validator
 mixi仲間のGrayOgreさんから掲示板に朗報が。RSS FEED の Validator、つまりRSSの記述が正しいかどうかを見てくれるサイトがあるらしい。というか「ヘルプくらい見とけ」というGrayOgreさんの声が聞こえてくるような…。すまんす(_ _)
 ヘルプも一応読みつつ、直リンクを貼ってもらえたのでアクセスしてみると、ありました FEED Validator(^_^) 早速URLを入力して調査開始。ふむふむ…。なるほど名前解決に失敗しているのか…って、ありゃ?あーっ!URL間違えたorz。再度入力して今度こそ…。
 結論としては、GrayOgreさんが書き込んでくださった通り(当たり前か)、Webサーバーが付けるMIMEタイプの問題。pos.toネットさんの方で .rdf に関しては何も設定をしてい無いのでしょう。text/plain と us-ascii で処理されてしまうらしい。確かに us-ascii で処理されてしまっては、全角文字がどう扱われるかなんて不明すぎて使えなくなっちまう。前回の MultiViews の際もそうだけど、pos.toネットさんって、プレーンな設定なのね。でも .htaccess で上書きさせてもらえるので、もちろん全然問題無いんだケドね。そういうトコだから選んだんだし(^_^)
 .htaccessに付け加えた設定は、とりあえず面倒なのでダイレクトに
AddType "application/rss+xml; charset=UTF-8" rdf
としてしまうことに。
 実は
AddType "application/rss+xml" rdf
としたんだけど us-ascii になって来ているようなので、
AddDefaultCharset us-ascii
がどこかで入っているのかな?う~ん、それはやめて欲しかった訳だが(-_-;
 タイトル処理で変になってしまっていたためF&Pとして避けていた部分もF&Pに復帰。mixiに表示されているのでうまくいったらしい。よかった(^o^)
※最初text/xmlでも通っていたけどapplication/rss+xmlが正解であるとGrayOgreさんが更に教えてくれました。実際html側はそう指定していたのでそうしました。ありがとー GrayOgre さん。
Sat. Jul. 30, 2005
GREE's specification
It hadn't also been displayed in GREE. It has been displayed after rss auto discovery's href is set as full path.
It's too much of a bother to test local environment unless relative path is available. The GREE's analysis program is blowing off...:-(
2005年7月30日(土)
GREEの仕様
GREEもうまく表示されていなかったんだけど、rss auto discovery の href をフルパスにしたらうまく動きました。
相対パスじゃないとローカルでのテストが面倒なんだけど。GREEの解析プログラムサボっているような…(>_<)
Sat. Jul. 30, 2005
I'd like to know the specific of mixi
Hmm mixi's recent diary is not updated. I guess the title including multi-byte charactor Alphabet or Symbol is something bad...:-(
I'd like to know the specific. I wanna let them know if error is occured.
2005年7月30日(土)
mixiの仕様が知りたい…
どうもmixiでうまく日記の更新情報が更新されない。どうも全角英文字か記号を含むタイトルが悪いという感じなんだけど…(-_-;
仕様が知りたいっす。エラーメッセージ出てたら教えて欲しいなあ…
Wed. Jul. 27, 2005
F&P companies' BBQ
BBQ party which those whose own house was built by Kasuga-Kensetsu gathered was held last Saturday, and we took part this year again. I said again but only twice by this year:-p
Last year Awawa rode on a stroller but this year he bounced off the wall too much. Nemunemu and I was racked:-( It was impossible for him to get fish with his fingers yet but he would be able to do it soon, I think:-)
By the way F&P house is a retain heat house from Hokkaido. If you say it in a nutshell, it is a house like thermos. For exsample an usual isolated house requires 4 or 5 air conditioners but my house has only 2. Because of high air proof, the air goes around all rooms, it is cool enough when retain heat wall cooled off enough. It is very comfortable:-)
However this house cannot do humidity retention and mousture chamber is required in winter, eliminating moisture in summer.
Even in the F&P builders Kasuga-Kensetsu(Japanese) looks excellent. If you will build a house I introduce them for you.
2005年7月27日(水)
F&P仲間でバーベキュー
 F&Pの家の工務店の春日建設さんで家を作った人が集まる毎年恒例バーベキュー大会が先週土曜日に開催され我々は今年も参加。っつってもまだ2回目なんだけど(^_^;
 あわわは去年はベビーカーだったのに、今年は元気に走り回り過ぎ。ねむねむと私はぐったり(-_-; 川で魚を手づかみすることはまだ無理だけど、そろそろって感じもするね(^_^)
 ちなみにF&Pの家とは北海道生まれの保温性に優れた家のこと。一言で言うと魔法瓶のような家。例えば通常の一軒屋では4つ5つエアコンが必要なのに、我が家は2つのみ。高気密なのでこれだけで全部屋に空気が行き渡り、保温性に優れた壁が十分冷やされた状態であれば十分涼しい。非常に快適(^_^)
 ただ保湿はしてくれないので冬は加湿器が必要で、夏は除湿に。
 その中でも春日建設さんは非常に優れているみたい。もし家を建てることがあれば紹介しますよ~

Mon. Jul. 18, 2005
Nikko Shiobara and Utsunomiya
From the day before yesterday to yesterday we went on a trip with my family to Shiobara, where my uncle and aunt live.
On the first day, we went to Tosho-gu in Nikko. This is the famous place where three monkeys of "Mizaru(see-not) Iwazaru(speak-not) Kikazaru(hear-not)" are from. I came here once when I was in the elementary school, I've never visited here since that time. I felt "It's not that amazing...", but I also felt it this time too:-p Besides it's just a part of decorations of a horse barn:-p By the way the entrance fee was too expensive, which costed 1,300 yen per person;-( Well I did get what I wanted so I didn't mind it so much.
We ate Yuba-soba for lunch. Though we didn't know the speciality of Nikko, we decided to have that by judging from some restaurants we saw. We entered a restaurant near there, where we shared a table on Tatami. Those who we shared the table with were an western couple, who were eating curry with chopsticks! The female was wearing a skirt but she sat cross-legged with wearing a skirt. Since the male had spoken to the shop assistant in English, I spoke to him in English. They told me that they came from Holland (the Netherlands). Tokyo, Kyoto, Nikko are the three most famous tourist spots known in Holland he told me. I never thought that Nikko could be that famous in the world (sorry). We had some small talks, but thinking back now, I should have asked him if he knew Shinji Ono, who is a famous Japanese soccer player and is playing in Holland at that moment... Plus, I should have told them Japanese peope usualy eat curry with a spoon:-p
After that we went to Kegon fall. I was amazed when I went there in my elemental school year. In all honesty I was not so amazed this time, but it is big all the same! And it is beautiful how the water falls directly below. This is the best water fall, I think, but I only have a little knowledge.
That's all in Nikko for this trip. We were tired with Awawa, who ran wild:-p
In the evening we went to the uncle and aunt house in Shiobara, in which we stayed there for the night. Whew! We could soak in a hot spring there. It's an astonishing house... It was also good that Awawa was near by in a good mood:-)
Next day, we went to a near by park. I wrote "A PARK" but it's very huge! There are shops for sightseers, amusement rides of Thomas the Tank Engine or An-pan-man, some dogs we can touch, real horses we can ride on. Awawa rode a lot of rides. As for horses, he rode one with Nemunemu. Awawa looked a little scared of the horse though we held him as fearless. He looked he loved ride-ons and dogs.
After that we made ourselves comfortable at the house of the uncle and aunt. They treated us for many things. I was so greatful...
Then we went home. I don't know why but there was a terrible traffic jam in the Tohoku Highway. We drove out of the highway at Utsunomiya, and went to "Minmin" where it's known for Gyoza... But it was closed when we got there;-(
All told, we arrived home at midnight. Nemunemu and Awawa, Good work that day!
2005年7月18日(月)
日光・塩原・宇都宮
 一昨日から昨日にかけて、塩原にある叔父叔母の家へ家族旅行!
 初日はまず日光、東照宮へ。あの「みざる・いわざる・きかざる」の三猿のある場所で有名だよね。小学校の修学旅行か何かで来た事があって、それ以来なんだけど、その際は「こんなもんか…」と思った記憶があるけど、やっぱりこんなもんかって感じ(^_^;ま、単なる馬小屋の飾りのひとつだからね(^_^; それにしても東照宮の入場料が一人1300円もする。高過ぎ(;_;) まあ目的は果たせたから良いけど。
 昼食は湯葉そばを食べることに。日光の名産ってよく知らないけど、色々なお店を見ると湯葉らしいので決定。近くのお店の小上がりで相席になったんだけど、一緒の席になったのは、カレーを箸で食べている(>_<)西洋系カップル。女性の方はスカートでアグラをかいてたね。男性の方が英語で店員さんに話していたので、英語で少し話しかけてみたところ、オランダから来たとのこと。オランダでは東京・京都・日光が有名らしい。日光って世界的に有名だったんだね。知らんかったスマン(汗)。その他にも普通の話をしちゃったけど、今思えば、オランダと言えばシンジ(小野)を知ってるか聞けば良かった(>_<)あとやっぱり、カレーはスプーンで食べるのだと教えてあげるべきだったかも(-_-;
 その後は華厳の滝へ。華厳の滝は小学生のときに来てすごく大きかった印象がある。正直、今回見てもそのときの感動はなかったけど、でもやっぱり大きい。そして真下に落ちて行く姿が美しい。やっぱり最高の滝だと思う。オレの少ない知識の中の話だけどね。
 とりあえず今回の日光はこれだけ。あわわがいると暴れられて疲れるんで(^_^;
 夕方は塩原に向かって叔父叔母の家へおじゃま。そのまま泊まらせてもらう。なんとここは温泉に入れるんだよね。すごい家だ…。あわわも機嫌が良くてよかった(^_^)
 次の日はまず近くの公園へ。公園って言っても観光客向けの店もあるし、トーマスとかアンパンマンの乗り物から、本物の犬に触れたり、馬に乗れたり、すごくでかいところ。あわわは乗り物乗りまくり。馬はねむねむと二人で。さすがのあわわ様も馬はちょっと怖そうだったかも。乗り物と犬は好きそう。
 それからは夕方までのんびりして帰ることに。叔父叔母にはすごいご馳走になってしまい…。申し訳なし(_ _)
 帰りは何故か東北自動車道が大渋滞。うちらは宇都宮で降りてギョウザで有名な「みんみん」に行ってみる事に…って行ったら閉まってた(>_<)
 そんなこんなで結局自宅に着いたのは真夜中。ねむねむ、あわわ、おつかれ~
Sat. Jul. 16, 2005
POT&POT
I went to POT&POT for supper after a long time. As for roux it was bumped up a notch, I'd order Spicy Tomato Sauce. It's not bad.
Recently I indeed begun to go to an English conversation school, so the oppotunity increases to meet people of various nation. An instructor from Australia said "Japanese curry is NOT curry". As she said Thai curry, for example, is curry, but Japanese one is not. To addition this she knows soup curry. She seemed to think it is more like curry. It is the cultural difference...? By the way I think all of which are curry and I love all in all (lol)
Oops I must create "Ese Gourmet in Shin-Yurigaoka" site. Since I completed the first stage to have created COMIC and TALK, I have it in mind to get round to create it. But I have seldom idea of that site so far. It is in a conceptual phase now, it may be long road...
2005年7月16日(土)
POT&POT
 晩飯に、かなり久しぶりに POT&POT へ。ルーはワンランク上げてスパイシートマトを頼む。これが結構好き。
 最近実は英会話学校に通いだして、色々な国(英語圏だけど)の人と話す機会が増えたんだけど、あるオーストラリア出身のインストラクターが「日本のカレーはカレーじゃない」と言っていた。例えばタイカレーはカレーだけど日本のカレーは違うらしい。スープカレーもご存知で、むしろそっちの方がカレーっぽいと思っている模様。文化の違いだなあ…と思いつつ。私は全部カレーだと思うし全部好き(爆)
 というか「えせグルメ日記:新百合ヶ丘編」やらねば。マンガとトークが一段落したので、そろそろ取り掛かろうかと思ってマス。まだどういうページにするかも構想段階なので、まだまだ先かなあ…。
Fri. Jul. 15, 2005
Optical father
It's amazing thing that my father get the environment to connect to the internet on optical fiber, as I heard! He bought a PC, a digital camera and this time the high speed internet environment...
Of caurse, I'd like it because you came easy to explain something to send URLs, and easy to send jumbo image data files and so on :-)
2005年7月15日(金)
父光る
 なんと父親が光ファイバーのインターネット環境を手に入れたらしい(@_@)あの年でパソコンとデジカメ買って高速通信環境まで手に入れるとは…
 ま、でもこれで、URLを連絡することで説明できたりもするし、でかい画像も遠慮なく送れるし、私としては楽になって良かったっす(^_^)
Wed. Jul. 13, 2005
8th graduates' gathering in Hachioji-higashi
Because graduates' gathering of Hachioji-higashi high school 8th graduates, which is my alma mater, is held, I'm planning to take part in it. I'd like many old friends to gather and meet each other :-)
Considering it, we spend approximatly twenty years from graduation. It's loooooong time. And party organizers are doing great job! I thank you all! I'm looking forward to the party!
2005年7月13日(水)
八王子東8期同期会
 母校、八王子東高等学校で8期生の同期会があるとのことで参加予定。懐かしい顔ぶれに出会えると良いなっと(^_^)
 考えてみたら卒業から20年か。大変なことですなあ。大変と言えば幹事の方々には非常に感謝しています。楽しみです!
Tue. Jul. 12, 2005
MultiViews
I was wondering why English page was displayed regardless of my web browser settings, it may be because there are some differences between the server and local PC. It was going to work after I wrote .htaccess as follow 2 lines:
AddLanguage ja .ja
Option +MultiViews
Indeed I didn't try the case which only one of them was written, so I don't know which one has brought about an effect.
As for this case, it worked well because Apache module of MultiViews was installed. However if I wanna give more details of settings, I should set up my own server... but the rental server is good because of mounted place where works fast as the network... hmm...
2005年7月12日(火)
MultiViews
 なんか設定に関わらず英語側が表示されるなあ…と思っていたら、どうもサーバーの設定がローカルのPCと違ったらしく、.htaccessで
AddLanguage ja .ja
Option +MultiViews
したらようやく動いたっす。あ、片方だけのパターンは試していないので、どちらが有効だったかは不明だけどね。
 今回はApacheモジュールが入っていて良かったけど、やっぱり細かい設定までしたいなら自分でサーバー立てないといかんかなあ…。でもレンタルサーバーの方がネットワーク的に高速な位置にあってよいんだよなあ…。
Mon. Jul. 11, 2005
renewal
I've renewed at last!
Since I've made a system to write and upload diaries in local machine, I'd like to increase the frequency of update. Thank you.
--- Japanese below ---
日本語で読む場合はブラウザーの言語設定で ja を優先にしてください。方法が不明な場合は、掲示板に書き込みをお願いします。
---
2005年7月11日(月)
リニューアル
 ようやくリニューアルしました!
 内部的に簡単に日記が書けるシステムを作ったので、更新頻度を上げていきたいと思います。今後ともよろしくお願いします。
--- 英語の説明 ---
If you wanna read it in English, please change the top priority of language option of your web browser into en. If you cannot do this, write to BBS about it.
---
hr
since 1998/04/19
Copyright (C) 1998- Blue Fountain All Rights Reserved